Special Closing Days
Jubilee Bank Holiday - Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd June we will be closed at lunch, we will open from 5:30pm
Summer Holidays - To all our beloved friends and customers, we will be taking annual leave for two weeks starting the week commencing August 15th and reopening for business as usual on Wednesday, August 31st. We would like to thank everyone and appreciate your continued support and being part of us, Satyrio Team.
- Dresscode: smart-casual.
- Pets: allowed up to medium size, above allowed in the outdoor area only.
- The restaurant’s continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers, and adequate notice being given of any changes or cancellations.
- For all bookings, you must notify us of a cancellation or any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking.
- Satyrio reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of £10 per person for any bookings changed or cancelled within this 24 hour notice period.
- The cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Satyrio in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
- We will notify you if any cancellation fee is applied.
- We would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we are required to keep your contact details on file for a minimum of 21 days in case it is necessary to contact you.